A student project composed of a mock advertising campaign in the state of California to help spread the word about the plight of the honeybee.
Adults aged 21 to 50 who already drink craft beer and good wine
• Dramatic headlines draw attention to the problem
• Imagery supports the message
• CTA directs viewers to additional information
• Caslon and Fira Sans typography connects old with new
• Ad locations directly associated with affected products
• Social media campaign engages a wider audience
Click on the graphic above to view the animated GIF.